Grading scales for classes are as follows:
- A: The user showed above and beyond average performance and is most definitely fit for the position they wish to aquire.
- B: The user is fit for the position, having shown above average perfomance.
- C: User shows average performance; still fit for position, but could improve.
- D: User showed below average perfomance; not fit for position but can improve.
- F: User showed extremely poor performance and is most definitely not fit for the position.
Classes may be retaken to improve upon the grade.